Friday 18 December 2009

nearing the end of a decade

Nearly finished making all my Christmas presents. I have loved it. It has given me the chance to explore new products and make new pattern for them so I am ready to make them for the New Year and do more fairs/ markets. I am loving this new coffee cosy, the dog is just lush on the front.
 I really need to push the Em Teacup range next year, I say this every year and thing just get in the way, such as life.
I also have a wedding to plan and have so many project for that. I am very lucky to have friends who are going to be helping me. I am wanting applique table cloths, napkins, flwoer garlands the list goes on, very exciting. Going to be fabric shopping in the sales.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone, let hope it's white and a fantastic New Year x

No comments:

Post a Comment